Mott MacDonald will have a strong presence at the Chesapeake Tri-Association Conference, known as TriCon. Held from August 30 to September 2 in Ocean City, MD, TriCon is one of the country’s leading conferences on water and wastewater issues.
Staff from Mott MacDonald will deliver nine of the 135 technical presentations at TriCon, and will talk with clients, partners, and prospects at Booth 39. (Download details.)
Presentations include the following.
Wednesday, August 31
- Anuj Jain: MBR Upgrade Brings Operational and Professional Improvements to Charlotte Hall
- Sonia Oton: Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation of a 78-inch Reinforced Concrete Pressure Pipe in Washington, DC
- Gary Geck: DC Water’s Distribution System Needs Storage Tanks … Are You Sure?
Thursday, September 1
- Jurek Patoczka: Analysis of Alkalinity Mass Balance and Recovery for 20 MGD Plant
- Russell Deason: Development and Performance of a Tracer Study to Improve Water Distribution Operations
- John Civardi: Treatment of 1,4 Dioxane Using Advanced Oxidation
Friday, September 2
- Devang Prajapati: Want Better Water Quality? Mix It Up a Bit
- Mike Skerritt: Real-Time Controls for Stormwater Management: Changes to the State of the Practice
- Anuj Jain: Wet Weather Overflow Preliminary Treatment and Storage at the WSSC Piscataway WWTP