As a business, sustainability is important to us. Our vision is to be the leading global partner in advancing sustainability.
We seek to use our ingenuity to deliver lasting value for our customers, our people and the communities we work in. Do you think the way we do? That’s what we’d like to find out…
- We like to look at challenges from a fresh angle and we want to see if you do too.
- Using a single photographic image, show us what sustainability looks like to you. We want to see how creative you can be. Help us look at things from a different point of view.
- The competition is open to all eligible individuals*. All images can be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #MottMacComp17 or via the email address email@example.com
- We will post regular updates about the competition on our early careers Twitter channel @MottMacFuture so make sure you’re following us!
- All images submitted must be your own original work and you must ensure that any images submitted do not infringe the copyright of third parties and have been taken with the permission of the subject of the photo.
- By submitting an image, you agree that we may use that image in any updates about the competition.
Judging and winning announcement
- The submissions will be judged by a member of our sustainability team who will be looking for the best image that we think shows sustainability from a different point of view.
- The winner will be announced on 18 December 2017 on Twitter and Facebook.
- We will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the announcement date, via Twitter or the email address provided with the competition submission.
What’s in it for you?
- For one week, the lucky winner will be given the opportunity to be paid to shadow a team of their choice**.
- It doesn’t stop there. You will get the chance to have a Q&A with the experts themselves: our sustainability team.
Data protection and publicity
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that we may use your name (including Twitter handle), image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by us to administer the competition.