Mott MacDonald provides the technical expertise to plan, design, procure, install, test and commission ICT systems for large construction programmes. We have supported many major infrastructure projects around the world, including Masdar City in Abu Dhabi — the world’s first carbon neutral city.
- You require the innovative application of new technologies in a demanding business environment.
- You need a trusted partner to manage all or part of a project from business case and procurement to design and implementation.
- You want reassurance that your investment complies with the latest standards.
- You need independent, supplier-neutral guidance from an experienced operator.
- You want a partner that understands your business needs and will balance best value with a successful solution.
- You are looking for a partner that can work closely with you, wherever you're based.
Meeting your needs
- Designing complex ICT systems and networks.
- Providing system integration and convergence.
- Managing projects from procurement and installation planning to construction.
- Providing in-depth market analysis, assessing risks and managing facilities, contracts and finance.
- Advising on PPP/PFI projects.
- Installing next generation broadband and ICT services.
Who we work with
We serve national and local governments, health and education authorities, transport operators, industry, utilities, developers, contractors, commercial companies, banks, funding agencies and non-governmental organisations.
How we work
We take a holistic approach to project development using our complete spectrum of skills covering all stages of the development cycle — from preparing the business case to devising and implementing the solution, as well as providing ongoing support.
We are closely attuned to our customers’ needs and aspirations turning your ideas into reality through innovative, inclusive and sustainable solutions. We can bring our skills and resources to your doorstep, wherever you are in the world, thanks to our wide geographical network of offices.