Integrate, enhance, liberate
- Integrate: A digital backbone connecting people across organisations to enable an enterprise approach to project delivery
- Enhance: Continuous process optimisation, combining the best of human and machine to supercharge efficiency and realise compound value for all.
- Liberate: Releasing space and time for people to do what they do best; bringing insights, ideas and innovations that lead to better outcomes.
Increase client satisfaction through improved quality and value NS better match of deliverables to client and end-user needs.
- Increased customer satisfaction through improved quality
- Reduce project risk against time and budget
- Unlock the true value of information
- Optimise investment performance
- Manage carbon reduction
- Reduce wastage of time and resources throughout the life cycle
- Bring all project participants together to function as an enterprise collaborating around a common organised data set.
- Re-imagine process as a sequence of digital transactions where human and machine activities are combined to optimum effect.
- Deliver a single platform that can connect data across all participants and all stages of the life cycle, open, secure and configurable.
- Provide technology solutions that automate and optimise specific aspects of project delivery in the context of the overall process, enabling smarter decisions based on better information.
Our Moata digital twin platform is a secure and scalable cloud architecture that harnesses the power of GIS, IoT, AI, codified engineering, advanced analytics, visualisation and AR/VR to solve infrastructure’s greatest challenges through the power of data.
Our solutions comprise digital products built on Moata and sold under licence agreements, with associated advisory services, that address specific client challenges.
Each solution is focused on articulated challenges, but when connected together they deliver compound value.
A recent example of our work involved leading the digital transformation stream of the UK Infrastructure Client Group Project 13, ‘from transactions to enterprise’.