Information Architect reimagines the way asset information is created, managed, and delivered across a project. With the power of the Moata platform enabling a single source of truth, you can create standard deliverables that surface up-to-date information in the accessible, reliable, and compliant format that your client needs.
Using a flexible Content Management System to manage your information, all content is created once and controlled centrally, but can be replicated multiple times to any location.
Supports multiple users working concurrently on one or many deliverables.
Track progress towards deliverable completion.
Approve content at section level, so the deliverable is not ready until all sections are ready.
Handle permissions through the Moata platform, so you only show the deliverables and projects you need.
- All data stored in a single source of truth.
- Format and layout can be configured to suit enterprise requirements.
- Flexibility to incorporate live, interactive visuals within your layout.
- Assign review responsibilities to specific deliverable sections.
- Easy to monitor deliverable workflow progress at all levels.
- Every section within every deliverable has its own audit trail.
- Deliverables can be exported to uncontrolled .docx, for when you absolutely need it.
- Reduce costs associated with interrogating conflicting information within major projects, where often thousands of deliverables are created across hundreds of assets.
- Create efficiencies in multiple deliverable generation by creating information once and using it multiple times, rather than creating the same information repeatedly.
- Add value to your information by surfacing it in many new, interactive ways that are not available in common word processors.