Rehearsive offers the ability to completely change the approach to experiencing content. With the power of virtual reality (VR), our technology will enable you to unlock safer, buildable designs by testing complex construction sequences accessible through intuitive interfaces that allow users to place and manipulate temporary works and site plant before ever setting foot on site. It reduces risks associated with installation of equipment, and can be extended to include soft landings, making sure that works can be efficiently and safely maintained.
Immersive technologies allow for a staggering amount to be achieved; side-stepping many of the traditional challenges faced in construction rehearsal, creating a collaborative environment that delivers real value by bringing together site experts and maintenance specialists into a compelling virtual environment that allows users to not just imagine, but also see and experience designs first-hand in real- time.
- Intuitively comment and mark-up using human centred tools.
- BIM/CAD: Autodesk Revit | Autodesk Navisworks | Autodesk Infraworks | Trimble Sketchup | Bentley AecoSIM.
- Photogrammetry: Bentley ContextCapture | Autodesk Recap | Pix4D.
- Platforms: OneDrive for Business | BIM 360 Docs | 3D Repo.
- System requirements: Windows 10 | GTX 1060+ | 8GB RAM+.
- Headset compatibility: Oculus Rift S | Oculus Quest (Link), HTC Vive | Valve Index | Windows MR*.
- Multiplayer delivers voice chat and a shared immersive environment to deliver clarity and context for rehearsal meetings.
- Compatible with 3D project models and photogrammetry meshes.
- Effective risk management: pre-planning on all health and safety aspects in real-time, reducing any incompatible designs and plans immediately.
- Ergonomics: Explore your construction scenarios using virtual reality to not just see, but experience and truly understand your plan in depth.
- Collaboration: The flexibly to collaborate between desktop and virtual reality by communicating effectively with all the various stakeholders on a project in real-time.
- Construction management: Explore construction scenarios using virtual reality to not just see but experience and truly understand plans, enabled by intuitive comments and mark-ups using human centred tools to optimise construction management on site.
- 10%-15% cost savings for a Tier 1 contractor compared with defining health and safety designs and specifications manually.
- 25% reduction in production time of electrical risks, and 40% increase in productivity due to error elimination.
- 70% drop in employee injuries and 90% reduction in ergonomic issues.