Safe Stroll is a solution that helps the public make better choices about safe routes through their communities and educates them on safe travel practices. It also empowers city authorities and asset owners through visualisation and analysis to draw new insights from new and existing data streams. This allows them to prioritise asset management and manage new works to provide better services and create more liveable cities.
Safe Stroll is a simple solution to a highly complex problem. It addresses a range of challenges from social issues to constantly changing inputs for growing cities that are full of people with different needs. Safe Stroll uses all these changing inputs to make safer decisions for the end user and as a result, safety is improved not only for children getting to school, but also for anyone looking for the safest way to travel on any active mode of transportation. As cities adopt emerging technologies and become more complex, Safe Stroll can be used to increase understanding and support integrated decision making.
- Connects to Moata Geospatial for clear location information.
- Available on any device.
- Secure connections to third party data.
- School locations & major destinations (parks, community centres).
- Road characteristics (universal accessibility, sight lines, trees, lighting, crime rates, posted speeds).
- Intersection characteristics (counts, controls, collision data).
- Real-time information (weather, construction, special events, road closures, police incidents).
- Improved health and quality of life in cities.
- Reduction in the likelihood of road traffic accidents.
- Enhanced understanding and mitigation of the impacts of temporary works.