If you have any concerns, see suspicious job adverts or receive suspicious communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment for people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with Mott MacDonald. If you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity, we advise you to contact your appropriate authorities.
Warning signs you need to watch out for:
- Documentation, adverts or emails containing spelling and grammatical errors
- Documentation that is poorly formatted
- Documentation, adverts or emails that are not written in English
- If an email has been sent from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail.com
- If the advert asks you to apply directly to an email address. All Mott MacDonald job adverts appear on www.mottmac.com/careers and will ask you to apply via our website or direct you to an https:/sjobs.brassring.com URL
- If you have been asked to contact a mobile (cell) phone number rather than an office
- If you have received an offer of employment in an international location and requested to send money to cover visa or immigration costs
- If you have received an offer of employment and/or requested to confirm personal information such bank account details without a formal interview process
- Insistence on urgency including being able to relocate at short notice.
If you have any concerns or receieve a fraudulent communication please forward it to email@example.com. If you have received a suspicious looking email from firstname.lastname@example.org then do not use the reply-to button. Instead re-type the email address to ensure it doesn’t redirect your message to the fraudsters email account.