These systems can reduce journey times, promote sustainability, enhance transport operations, and promote smart living.
Mott MacDonald is a leading intelligent transport systems consultant with over 20 years’ experience delivering robust, value engineered, and innovative technology services for public and private sector clients worldwide.
With over 100 years of practical experience in the transport sector, and 20 years specialist ITS expertise, we offer an end-to-end service covering the whole life cycle.
Our key services include these:
- ITS policy and strategy development
- ITS research and trials
- Master planning
We work across the whole ITS sector with key specialists in the following areas:
- Automatic incident detection
- Automatic number plate recognition
- Control room and network operations systems
- CCTV and security
- Fixed and wireless communications networks
- Passenger/traveler information systems
- Smart ticketing
- Supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA)
- Systems integration
- Traffic modeling
- Tolling and charging systems
- Tunnel control systems
- Software systems development and delivery
- Urban traffic management and control
We pride ourselves on working in partnership with our clients to design comprehensive solutions that keep networks operational, and keep travelers and operators informed.