Mott MacDonald works closely with senior figures in the satellite and telecommunications sector including operators, regulators, and investors. Our aim is to provide expert insight and strategic assurance, giving you the confidence to forge ahead with projects or investments armed with all the data and analysis you need.
- You need to know the market potential for a new service.
- Your technology growth plans need to be robust on technical, operational, and commercial levels.
- You need a trusted adviser to guide your major investment decisions.
Meeting your needs
- Providing complete assurance using due diligence, business planning, market analysis, and technical evaluation
- Investigating market potential for new services
- Analyzing competing services and identifying key issues and weaknesses
- Establishing best practice and finding savings in technical and operational plans
- Maximizing business plans from a commercial and technical point of view
- Undertaking technical and commercial due diligence
- Quantifying cost risks and mitigation
- Investigating new technologies to establish what they offer, how they could develop, and how they work with existing technologies
Who we work with
We work with technology businesses, including satellite operators and telecommunication providers, as well as regulators and investors.
- For investors in satellite and telecommunication technology, we provide depth of information that delivers complete assurance ahead of major investment decisions.
- We help regulators decide which new markets and technologies to support and how to apply any conditions.
- For satellite operators, we ensure that technology growth plans are robust on an operational and commercial level.