Moata Geospatial enables infrastructure professionals to access, understand and collaborate on location-based data, so all members of a team can extract immediate value and insights.
Designed specifically for infrastructure, the platform connects teams and data in real time throughout a project’s lifecycle. With transparent pricing, Moata Geospatial keeps costs manageable as your projects scale.
The intuitive web-based solution makes spatial data available to all, so entire project teams can access a secure and authoritative single source of data. Users can self-serve to visualise and edit large volumes of geospatial data from any source.
Moata Geospatial is a trusted solution, having been deployed for almost a decade on over 20 major UK infrastructure projects, including the Heathrow Expansion Programme, HS2, Northern Powerhouse Rail, Crossrail 2 and multiple Highways England schemes.
- Visualize and interact with location-based data
- Surface data in multiple formats
- Connects to other Moata solutions
- Integrates spatial and non-spatial data in a standard interface.
- Resolves version control issues
- Query information to support key decision-making activities
- Designed specifically around the needs of infrastructure
- Transparent pricing model keeps costs manageable as user numbers grow
- Intuitive solution can be used by infrastructure professionals
- Teams can collaborate around a single source of truth
- Web-based platform removes need for specialist software
- Secure, with the ability to restrict user permissions
- Functionality to attach and link to non-spatial data such as reports or images
- Connects teams and data in real-time throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Infrastructure professionals can view, understand and interact with live information in one place to visualize impacts and changes over time
- Reduce project risks caused by using out-of-date data
- Increase quality of decision-making based on data-driven insights
- Better team collaboration avoids duplicated effort and improves project efficiency