Information Architect reimagines the way asset information is created, managed, and delivered across a project. With the power of the Moata platform enabling a single source of truth, you can create standard deliverables that surface up-to-date information in the accessible, reliable, and compliant format that your client needs.
Using a flexible Content Management System to manage your information, all content is created once and controlled centrally, but can be replicated multiple times to any location.
- Supports multiple users working concurrently on one or many deliverables
- Tracks progress towards deliverable completion
- Allows content approval at section level, so the deliverable is not ready until all sections are ready
- Handles permissions through the Moata platform, so you only show the deliverables and projects you need
- All data stored in a single source of truth
- Format and layout can be configured to suit enterprise requirements
- Flexibility to incorporate live, interactive visuals within your layout
- Lets you Assign review responsibilities to specific deliverable sections
- Easy to monitor deliverable workflow progress at all levels
- Audit trail for every section within every deliverable
- Allows expert of deliverables to uncontrolled .docx, for when you absolutely need it
- Reduce costs associated with interrogating conflicting information within major projects, where thousands of deliverables may be created across hundreds of assets.
- Create efficiencies in multiple deliverable generation by creating information once and using it multiple times, rather than creating the same information repeatedly.
- Add value to your information by surfacing it in many new, interactive ways that are not available in common word processors.