Developed in collaboration with industry experts, Moata Land Management acts as a single source of truth for all landownership information across all disciplines. It creates efficiencies and reduces risk by providing a complete overview of landownership information and stakeholder engagement.
Moata Land Management is seamlessly integrated with Moata Geospatial. You can select a parcel of land and interrogate it using data visualization. You can schedule or take action on land access, engagement, or surveying tasks required and bring full visibility to all stakeholders.
- Simple secure login as part of Moata family
- Combines the core areas of land management (stakeholder engagement, land referencing, land access, and survey management)
- Single, secure, accessible database for all communications with stakeholders, building up a complete history of all interactions made on a project, and ensuring accuracy and data validity
- Whole-survey process managed in one system with easy-to-use calendar, tabular, and map views
- Access maps: Visualize real-time access status for all land parcels, and prioritize survey windows through automated process flows.
- Automated production, collation and print-ready Requests for Information and statutory notices with accompanying land plans for large mailings.
- Ability to evidence pre- and post-conditions of the land throughout the project.
- Ability to plan, resource, and schedule a full survey season, including multiple site visits across various survey types.
- Complete audit trail of all user interaction and permission-trimmed user access to comply with data protection requirements.
- Flexible reporting and dashboards.
- Better customer experience and project reputation by improving relationships through the project lifecycle.
- Meets the standard of "diligent inquiry," reducing the risk of judicial review that would increase cost and cause delay.
- Reduction in time to produce large mailshots from weeks to hours.
- Enabled up to 100% of closed-out access licenses for clients such as Highways England and High Speed 2, decreasing any delays.
- Automated access license documentation with accompanying land plans, resulting in time and cost savings of up to 4 FTEs.
- Improved accuracy of data and reduced time to complete survey results from months to weeks
- Generated benefits in areas such as confirming survey visits (75% reduction of FTEs).