With growing portfolios of operating renewable energy assets, rapidly identifying and diagnosing performance issues with at-a-glance diagnostics coupled with in-depth insights is essential for asset owners and investors to maximize revenues.
Moata Portfolio Optimizer connects asset, environmental, and other data sources in one platform, providing analytics on plant performance to facilitate proactive maintenance strategies.
With Moata Portfolio Optimizer, clients can monitor, identify, and tackle short- and long-term operation and maintenance (O&M) issues, as well as external factors such as weather variability and grid curtailment. A customizable online platform integrates and analyzes operational data in real time.
- Integrates and harmonizes plant operational data across portfolios of renewable energy assets
- Provides maintenance reporting
- Incorporates weather and other data feeds
- Delivers analytics in real time to optimize performance and maximize yields
- Vendor-agnostic platform with flexible open-source architecture
- Can be implemented on large or complex portfolios with a range of site systems and technical configurations
- Automated data collection and aggregation across multiple sites
- Includes performance ratio, availability, weather correction factors, and individual system losses analytics
- Reporting options including benchmarking and comparing site portfolios, historical performance, and splitting out underlying trends
- Ability to pool asset data (SCADA, user feeds, O&M contractor reports) with other data sources such as public domain data sets
- Customizable front end that can be implemented either as a manual or automated reporting cycle
- API feeds available to other client systems
- Splits out forecasting, plant performance, and grid curtailment impacts so underlying issues can be identified and acted upon.
- Streamlined process and data storage enables fast diagnosis of performance issues.
- Rapid prioritization of areas requiring further intervention facilitates proactive maintenance strategies.