Moata Route Optimizer revolutionizes the pipeline design process. It uses a geospatial interface to develop an optimized pipeline route based on data from base constraints, topographical data, engineering rules, and real construction and operational costs.
The route is further refined through iterations of new survey data, human intelligence, and automated detailed design calculations, with direct output to the latest 3D design technology.
- Simple input of start and end points of route
- Multiple route creation with in-depth visualizations
- Millions of design route iterations with simultaneous vertical and horizontal alignment
- Automation of design calculations and drawings
- Outputs generated in multiple file formats
- Design and whole-life cost reduction
- Reduction of design and whole-life costs through powerful genetic-algorithm 3D route optimization, driven by cost data and design inputs. Millions of pipeline routes assessed in a few hours.
- Engineering excellence embedded through design rules.
- Geospatial user interface, topographical data, and mapping of multiple constraints.
- Cost evaluations done in real time based on unique industry data sets.
- Optimized route pipeline geometry and costing data that you can view and analyze.
- Allows human intervention and judgment at any part of the design process.
- Optimized routes exported to CAD for full drawing production.
- Up to 10% reduction in time on a design program per project (based on"source of truth" on a 12-mile pipeline).
- 4% to 10% saving on project outturn cost vs. 2D methods through better route optimization and sophisticated data visualizations.
- Up to 40% saving on design cost vs. traditional methods through automated calculations and drawing preparation.
- Improved social and environmental outcomes through avoidance of sensitive areas. The focus on the whole life of pipeline assets can encourage longer-term thinking. Embodied carbon can be reduced through optimal designs reducing electricity demands, material usage, and waste.