This unique solution predicts and optimizes wastewater treatment operations at the unit or facility level. It can be connected to Moata network performance prediction and predictive water quality products to make a comprehensive digital twin, from rain cloud to receiving waters.
The operation of treatment works carries significant costs, through intensive labor and chemical requirements. Treatment is a key component of a water network, and its performance impacts both operating costs and the receiving environment. By combining real-time plant data with complex dynamic modeling, Moata Treatment Optimiser cuts time and costs associated with treatment operation.
- Provides clear visual representation of assets and their location
- Live dashboard to drive optimum commissioning operations
- Live energy and opex analytics
- Unique insights through virtual simulation of operating conditions
- Optimized performance through powerful, predictive insights
- Reduced operating risk through virtual testing and operating strategies
- Improved energy efficiency in aeration processes
- Cut commissioning time of complex processes, with a 12.5% reduction in schedule
- Saves approximately $112,000 in labor costs
- 20% savings on aeration costs through live efficiency analytics
- Reduces carbon impact by through-life energy saving and avoidance of waste