Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Mott MacDonald is actively seeking a Transit Asset Management Director with strong management skills, a strong technical understanding, and leadership skills to help develop and grow our Transit Asset Management Plan business.
The Transit Asset Management Director responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of a marketing plan for obtaining Transit Asset Management Plan (TAMP) work from Transit Agencies
- Lead the development of TAMP marketing materials
- Travel to, and meet with transit agency representatives as part of TAMP marketing and execution plans
- Identification of staff position needed to perform TAMP work, and assist in recruitment efforts to fill these positions.
- Develop appropriate materials and presentations for TAMP staff training
- Serve as the Project Manager on TAMP projects.
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, or another transportation related field, from an accredited University
- Experience working with or for a public transit or transportation authority
- Experience in the development of an Asset Management Program
- Thorough understanding of the Asset Management requirements of MAP 21 and 49 CFR 625 (Transit Asset Management; National Transit Database)
- 15 years of experience managing transportation projects including design, construction, inspection / condition assessment, and asset management
- Experience leading multi-discipline design teams on complex projects.
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including technical writing and presentations
project management, documentation, and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals