Due to a recent project co-operation we are currently looking to recruit an experienced electrical engineer to work on a project in Liberia.
The role will require the carrying out of all on site engineering activities of a 225kV substation project.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate ten (10) years of experience in a qualified supervision role in substation construction and testing of minimum 225 kV substations, including SVCs.
- Electrical/power engineering and Civil Engineering background.
- Shall'demonstrate knowledge of how to comply with designs, specifications and all of the techniques associated with Substations including :-
- Controlling civil works for substations
- Controlling the receiving of materials on site
- Installation of electrical equipment
- Testing and commissioning of equipment
- Filling the control data sheets of all activities
- Written and verbal reports
'<p align="left" dir="ltr" />