We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Supervise Graduate Engineers on various modelling projects in line with client requirement.
- Setting the technical direction for modelling studies while liaising with lead business
- Resolving technical modelling issues on projects.
- Supporting and developing junior modelling staff.
- Liaison with lead business and other team members to produce good design solution as per best design practice.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
- B.E in Civil Engineering and MS/M.Tech in Coastal / Ocean Engineering from a recognized University.
- Chartered engineer or with extensive relevant experience.
- 6 to 10yrs of hands-on experience in working with numerical model for coastal studies.
- You will be experienced in setting-up and running numerical models with little or no support.
- You should have experience with modelling packages such as - MIKE 21 Wave, Hydrodynamic and sediment transport model (MIKE 3 experience is a plus).
- Desirable that you have experience in other software, including: Delft 3D, TELEMEC, JPA, and SWAN.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in coastal process modelling.
- Good report writing, and working in team are seen as essential attributes.
- Familiar with international
codes, standards and practices related to UK, Middle East, Australia water industry.
- A strong, self motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You must have a good command of English (written and spoken) as you will be required to speak and communicate with colleagues in the UK on modelling issues.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.