We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
As part of the Mott MacDonald wastewater modelling group, you will work closely with engineering teams on wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility through to detailed design, leading and managing a team of modellers, technicians and analysts. Based in the Belfast office you will also provide technical input and support to other divisions within the MM Group as well as meeting with and advising our clients.
We are looking for an accomplished modeller, who will have the skill, confidence and initiative to bring forward innovation and help to maintain Mott MacDonald at the forefront of this highly specialised area. In return we offer a highly collaborative and supportive environment within which to further develop your career.
- Qualified to degree level, and Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
- Innovative thinker
- Effective communicator, able to put across your ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, and able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals
- InfoWorks CS / ICM
- Model Build, verification and solution development
- Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
- Flood Alleviation Schemes
- GIS software (preferably MapInfo)
- Reviewing and checking the work of others
- Resource management / line management
- Project management of modelling projects
- Pricing and programming scopes of work
- Integrated ID / 2D modelling
- Water quality modelling
- Sewer rehabilitation