Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
We are hiring a Structure Representative/Resident Engineer to be based in San Jose, California.
This hire will be a licensed California Civil Engineer with proven track record of performing construction and
services for bridges and highways.
- Experienced in running projects as the Structures Representative and Resident Engineer on Caltrans related work.
- Ability to perform falsework calculation checks, Pre-stress
submittal calculation checks,
- Experience/knowledge of Cal-Osha safety standards for bridges and highways.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Caltrans Uniform filing system.
- Working knowledge of testing and frequency of
testing for materials incorporated in the project.
- Ability to analyze and issue change orders, issue monthly estimates, conduct weekly meeting with the stakeholder
on a project etc.
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling requirements.
- Ability to supervise staff to deliver successful construction management project for client.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals