Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Mott MacDonald is hiring a Marketing Coordinator/ Assistant to work with our marketing team in Pleasanton, California. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works closely with our Proposal Managers and Coordinators and our Graphic Designer in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to take on a wide range of roles and responsibilities depending on skills and interests. We hope to find someone who is well organized, creative, adaptable, proactive, and eager to learn new things.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Support coordination, preparation, and production of proposals and qualifications packages
- Draft written content for project descriptions, resumes, project awards submittals, PR/publicity, website and social media updates
- Management of Marketing file structure
- Database maintenance: contacts, project data, staff resumes, and business development activities]
- Support event planning
- Miscellaneous admin support as required
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years' experience in a Marketing, Communications, or Administrative role
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, self-motivated, has information/database management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. \\
- Must be proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Adobe InDesign a plus.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals