Not your standard modelling job - it's down to you to unlock the beauty within the numbers!
We have been involved in computer modelling of wastewater networks since the early 1990s, and our modelling team has become highly adept at developing new tools and processes to help drive client efficiencies, which in turn benefit customers, society, and the wider environment. We wish to engage talented people who possess the skill, confidence and initiative to bring forward innovation, to maintain our position at the forefront of this highly specialised area.We have offices all over the UK, and will do our utmost to base you in your preferred location, including looking at home working and part-time arrangements as relevant.
For more information about our water sector click here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture. This position can be offered on either a full-time or a part-time basis.
You will also provide technical guidance and support to our clients, and other divisions within the Group, as well as potentially leading and managing a team of modellers, technicians and analysts. We can offer an exciting range of project work, and a highly collaborative and supportive environment within which to further develop your career.
- Innovative thinker
- Effective communicator, able to put across your ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, and able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals
- Significant experience of:
- InfoWorks CS / ICM
- Model build, verification and solution development
- Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
- Flood alleviation schemes
- GIS software (preferably MapInfo or ArcGIS)
- Reviewing and checking the work of others