We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Coordination of the design activities including design, interfaces.
- Production of Interface Control Document (ICD) and reporting status of interface progression in a timely manner.
- Guarantee the technical compliance of the system with respect to the contractual requirements and scope of works.
- Attend regular interface meetings and facilitate actions & related documents.
- Assist in obtaining all required information from other interfacing parties.
- Participation in the System Testing and Commissioning (T&C) activities & participated in the test during the system integration, test running & trial run.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum experience of 5 years in similar role with similar responsibility.
- Demonstrate sound relationship-building skills with both Clients and staff and an ability to influence and coach others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Good computer skills in MS Office and specialised software tools
- Self-time management to meet tight delivery requirements.
- Flexible attitude to balance work load and deadlines.