Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
- Manage and perform engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
- Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system.
- Coordinate with project managers, discipline engineers, designers, drafters and field staff, and ensure consistency in execution of project activities.
- Organize and conduct project meetings, technical, and progress reviews.
- Initiate and complete projects close-out and archiving.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or civil engineering
Ten or more years’ experience in one or more of the following project types: linear pipelines, compression/metering facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream, or treatment
P.E. license preferred
Sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Strong technical and design skills
Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams and clients; deal with complex issues; and maintain effective working relationships
Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions
Working knowledge of regulations and codes pertaining to the natural gas and petroleum industries