A core aim is to make a sustainable difference to the world we live in.
That translates into a focus on understanding our clients and their customers, to deliver outcomes that add value.
Mott MacDonald takes local knowledge and insight and pairs it with international expertise to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Mobilising innovative thinking, cross-sector collaboration, and the immense talent of our people – who include designers, engineers, project and programme managers, management consultants, planners, economists, cost consultants, technology experts, and infrastructure finance specialists – Mott MacDonald adds real value and delivers world-leading outcomes.
Our presence in Hong Kong goes back to 1957 with iconic projects delivered including the Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 1, Tsing Ma Bridge and more recently, the Hong Kong International Airport 3rd Runway and Concourse Scheme Design, Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge Detailed Design and the MTR Shatin to Central Link - Sung Wong Toi and To Kwa Wan stations and tunnels.
With almost 400 dedicated employees in Hong Kong, connected to the expertise of over 16,000 staff in 150 countries worldwide, we improve people’s lives through better economic development, better social outcomes, better businesses and a better return on your investment.
We provide innovative engineering designs and management solutions across the built environment, to help our clients fund, plan, design, deliver and sustain their goals.
Opening opportunities through connected thinking.
Your Next Challenge
- Carry out site supervision and inspection of all building services installations under construction and / or maintenance stages
- Liaise with other parties including utility undertakings and the public for the necessary execution and completion of the building services installations
- Perform routine and ad hoc inspection of all building services installations including trouble shooting and site matter recording
- Supervise and monitor site progress, quality and quantity of work and to provide feedback of the performance of contractors to the Senior Technical Officer
- Check sample boards and materials for compliance with specifications and monitor the correct use of materials on Site
- Check drawings, programme against site condition and contract specifications
- Keep site drawings and documents updated
- Take measurement on Site and prepare survey drawings as necessary
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents and specification including supervision of contractors
What You'll Need
Diploma in Building Services or related discipline; with minimum Level 2 / Grade E in English Language and Chinese Language in HKDSEE / HKCEE or equivalent
3-5 years of relevant experience
Good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Self-motivated and able to prioritize assignments and can work independently