We have been established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. Our 500 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport with the 3rd Runway, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, the infrastructure of the West Kowloon Cultural District. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Your Next Challenge
- Carry out site supervision and inspection of all building services installations under construction and / or maintenance stages
- Liaise with other parties including utility undertakings and the public for the necessary execution and completion of the building services installations
- Perform routine and ad hoc inspection of all building services installations including trouble shooting and site matter recording
- Supervise and monitor site progress, quality and quantity of work and to provide feedback of the performance of contractors to the Senior Technical Officer
- Check sample boards and materials for compliance with specifications and monitor the correct use of materials on Site
- Check drawings, programme against site condition and contract specifications
- Keep site drawings and documents updated
- Take measurement on Site and prepare survey drawings as necessary
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents and specification including supervision of contractors
What You'll Need
Diploma in Building Services or related discipline; with minimum Level 2 / Grade E in English Language and Chinese Language in HKDSEE / HKCEE or equivalent
3-5 years of relevant experience
Good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Self-motivated and able to prioritize assignments and can work independently