We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Work experience involving Natural Gas Compressor Station, Metering station, , liquid pump stations , dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers, upstream/ mid-stream Oil & Gas facilities design and Design of oil and gas pipelines.
- Capable of leading/managing a team of engineers/specialists/designers.
- Work with customer to determine work scope requirements.
- Monitor and control project costs and report variance from plan.
- Develop change orders as required. Attend and facilitate project meetings.
- Monitor of work & workforce, schedule activities, preparing progress reports and provide catch-up plans.
- Assist Piping & Mechanical team for solving technical issues and coordinate with client to resolve the same.
- Understanding of Piping & Valve Material Specification with relevant ASTM, API, ASME and other international codes and standards.
- Understanding of Plot Plan/ Site Layout, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Equipment Layout, Pipe Rack Layout, Piping General Arrangement Drawings, Piping Isometrics drawings.
- Basic knowledge of Piping Stress Analysis and selection of Pipe Supports.
- Able to deliver Piping Material Take-offs for procurement.
- Responsible for mechanical engineering and design including design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards (Preferred experience).
- Responsible for pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other pipeline engineering support (Preferred experience).
- Specify materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required (Preferred experience).
- Write equipment specifications for purchase when required (Preferred experience).
- BE or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
10 or more years of experience in consulting engineering as a Project Manager or Senior Technical Engineer.
- Experience in design and construction of oil and gas pipelines, pipeline metering facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers.
- Midstream Oil and Gas facility designs.
- Experience working in a team environment of engineers/specialists a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
- Financial Management skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards ASTM/ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/CSA codes (ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, 49 CFR 192 & 195).