We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Experience in design and/or review the design of the distribution or transmission network in the Asia-Pacific region, specifically in Taiwan
- Experience in the grid-connected power stations for both conventional power plants and renewable energy power plants
- Strong knowledge of International Electrical Code and Taiwanese Standards
- Experience with Power System Simulators (PSS©E, DigSilent or similar) would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in international teams
- Proactive manner and independent worker
- Extensive experience of solar PV plants would be an advantage
- Project Management skill would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Taiwanese dialect
- Electrical engineering degree
- Experience working with a consultancy will be an advantage.
- Office based design / review / reporting experience
- Ideally, between 8-10 years relevant electrical engineering experience