<o:p></o:p>We are looking for a person keen to assist with this function within our dynamic company.
Mott MacDonald (Johannesburg Office) is looking for a junior VIP Payroll Administrator to assist with this function which operates two payroll systems. (VIP Payroll and Lawson Payroll)
VIP Payroll and Administration
- First point of contact for employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required
- Data entry for all personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc.
- Generate mock payslips, audit checks and balancing payroll.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Works closely with Human Resources and assist with Human Resource Management Systems.
- Prepare and maintain standard ad hoc reports, queries, and conduct appropriate audits checks.
- Prepare and maintain accurate payroll records.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager and indirect supervision Human Resources.
- This position does not supervise other personnel
- Relevant qualification in related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience with primary responsibility for VIP payroll administration and processing.
- Knowledge of VIP payroll and accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of PAYE, UIF, SDL and other statutory deductions relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Package
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail and Honest
The VIP Payroll Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Payroll and related client service, including recordkeeping and reporting.