For more information about our Water sector click here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will be primarily be involved on the design side of this challenging wastewater non-infrastructure project, preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will also work closely with our construction colleagues to provide construction and commissioning support.
- Qualified mechanical design engineer (ideally Chartered, Incorporated, or working towards either)
- UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience; knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
- Experience of delivering design projects to program
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios