Opening opportunities with connected thinking. Together with our clients, we are solving the world's most intricate challenges. We search out the connections others fail to make, to unlock creativity and deliver better outcomes for the lives we touch every day.
Mott MacDonald is a wholly independent, employee-owned global management, multi-discipline engineering and development consultancy servicing the public and private sectors around the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects.
Mott MacDonald is positioned for continued expansion, profitability, and career opportunities all across North America and around the world.
As part of our growing business throughout North America, we are interested in hearing from enthusiastic and talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and who will contribute to a growing and successful business by being team players.
You will join a team of seasoned professionals who are looking to develop Mott MacDonald’s global presence.
The opportunity exists for an individual to join the team and develop their career within a growing and dynamic team in Canada.
Mott MacDonald is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role Recruiter based in our Toronto office. This role is a 6-month, full-time temporary contract with an immediate start (possible extension). Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will be involved in full-cycle recruitment and assist hiring managers in attracting and selecting top talent for Mott MacDonald.
As a Recruiter working as an integral part of the Mott MacDonald team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
Manage full-cycle recruitment process while maintaining all compliance requirements;
Understand the business to effectively execute sourcing, recruitment and selection;
Partner with the hiring managers to assess recruitment needs, understand of the role requirements and managing expectation of delivery;
Develop accurate competency requirements, position specifications, and candidate profiles in consultation with the hiring managers;
Effectively understand resource requisitions to ensure attraction of appropriate talent;
Act as primary interface with candidates ensuring an enhanced candidate experience;
Proactively source leads and screen candidates to develop talent pipelines, while driving the process from initiation through offer management
Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is effectively utilized to track daily recruitment activity and document hiring manager and candidate contact.
Seek out market and resource intelligence and continually develop specialized candidate pools by studying competitor trends;
Manage high volume of requisitions and changing priorities and
Attend career fairs and industry events to remain up-to-date of market changes and build network within the industry.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related course work complemented with 3 or more years of experience in a full-cycle recruitment role. A combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Experience in Engineering Consulting with a combination of search firm / agency experience and corporate recruitment experience preferred;
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and database management experience would be an asset;
- Proven ability in attracting new talent and managing candidate pipelines;
- Previous experience working within fast-paced, dynamic, direct recruit methods and complex hiring processes;
- Proven ability in managing recruitment campaigns, cold-calling and representing Mott MacDonald at industry or networking events;
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to manage competing proprieties, multiple requisitions, tasks and clients simultaneously and
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work independently and collaboratively and effectively manage own schedule.
If you share our vision, then let’s discuss how we can help you take the next step in your career and how you can participate in an exciting new chapter for Mott MacDonald in North America.