Our preferred location for this appointment is Aberdeen, but we can be flexible to consider other offices. This position can be offered on either a full-time or a part-time basis.
For more information about our Water sector click here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will act as project manager / design lead for a wide range of projects with a significant mechanical component. You will work closely with our clients, stakeholders and internal team members to deliver projects (principally strategic studies, optioneering and outline design) throughout Scotland. Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting technical direction of projects
- Coaching junior staff
- Ensuring that projects achieve the best outcomes for our clients and their end users
- Technical input to larger national and international projects
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications (Chartered, or working towards Chartership)
- Broad experience of mechanical plant used in the water sector
- Leadership aptitude - able to take responsibility for the delivery of projects
- Progressive and imaginative in your work, striving to add value for the benefit of the company and our clients
- Demonstrate continuing maintenance of professional development and knowledge of current and emerging technical solutions