We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet’s most intricate challenges. A core aim is to make a sustainable difference to the world we live in. That translates into a focus on understanding our clients and their customers, to deliver outcomes that add value.
The Mott MacDonald India Graduate Development Programme is a structured professional development programme designed to encourage and develop graduates to achieve set organization objectives. The programme aims at providing a highly satisfying, well-structured learning and development path to ensure higher levels of employee satisfaction and help graduates in their career path. In this programme graduates are offered a consistently high level of monitoring by our experienced mentors who will guide, inspire, advise and review the activities of the graduates on the programme.
All graduates will have access to an online monitoring system called UpGRADe. The development activities and competency assessment of the graduates will be timely recorded in the system by the mentors. This can be grounding for those aiming to acquiring membership to various professional institutions in different sectors in the future.
Our online courses and innovative development opportunities are all geared to enhance your skills and knowledge.<p align="left" dir="ltr" />
Successful organisations know where they want to go and how they’re going to get there – we’ve a proven record in advising customers from most markets in all facets of strategic and business planning. We work for national and local governments, public and private utilities, industrial and commercial companies, investors, developers, banks and financial institutions, multilateral and bilateral funding agencies and private entrepreneurs.
We offer a range of services designed to help customers develop new markets, sharpen efficiency, minimise risk and improve financial performance. Our ability to provide such advice owes much to sound commercial acumen and deep insight into all the issues from environmental and financial to social and technological. This is fine tuned by our experience in planning, engineering and managing industrial development world-wide. Thus, we combine strategic analysis with total technical capability, adding value from day one.
To apply for this scheme you will have less than 24 months experience along with engineering degree and have achieved 60% or above in one of the following post-graduate degree disciplines.
- General Management
- Understands clearly the task assigned for completing the project
- Understands the methodology to execute the task assigned
- Develops alternative solutions and after detailed analysis recommends the most suitable solution
- Ability to set targets for the task assigned and measures aligned with delivery plans
- Prepares the deliverables as agreed with the Project Manager
- Responds to queries raised by client (internal/external) on the deliverables
- Exhibits commercial acumen in each aspects of activities / tasks assigned
- Understands commercial implications of each step and decision taken / contemplated at task level
- Complete the task to time, to budget and to required quality
- Communicates (both oral and written) effectively during the course of completing the task with other team members
- Prepares presentations and review presentation as per requirement
- Establish good relationship with other team members and support them in executing their tasks
- Exhibits commitment to excellence in customer service
- Works with clients to foster good relationships