Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy. With a £1.2billion business spanning 140 countries and over 16,000 staff in energy, transport, buildings, water, environment, health, education, industry and communications.
|Mott MacDonald is one of the largest power consultancies in the world. A large part of our business focuses on the development of thermal energy projects.|
We are now looking for a proposals administrator/coordinator
to work with our business development team in Brighton.
This is an opportunity to be involved in large global projects that have huge positive impacts on the way the world produces energy for the future. The bid teams are involved from the concept stage of many of these projects and are part of the team that delivers them all over the world.
We are looking for a bid administrator/coordinator with at least 2 years of experience and with the natural attributes that the role requires:
- Ability to manage multiple proposals and tasks concurrently
- Fluent written and spoken English. Any other language ability, particularly Spanish, French or Chinese will be an advantage but not a must
- Can think on your feet
- Must be self-directed, take initiative and ownership
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and communications
- Can work under pressure and be flexible
- Can work in a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Can handle sensitive information
- Good communication skills with all levels of employees
- Interested in the variety that working in a large consultancy provides
- Experience of working on proposals, preferably with global technical consultants will be an advantage