Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
We are seeking an AutoCAD designer to join our Lakewood, CO office. The position will require strong AutoCAD skills in the areas of civil engineering. Civil 3D and Revit experience is preferable. GIS experience a plus. The responsibilities of this role will be dynamic and depending on the individual’s background, knowledge and interests may include:
- Site plans, plans & profiles, building layout for process work, etc.
- Performs drafting to accepted company and client standards, (e.g., symbols, nomenclatures, engineering terms, layers, etc.)
- Organizes and maintains drafting files, as required.
- Assists in reproduction and distribution of drawings.
- Reads floor plans
- Produces maps, graphics, and drawings to support client deliverables and meetings
- Coordinates with stakeholders and ensures full coordination as necessary to promote success in achieving program/project objectives
- Managing model information, staying abreast of changes, and communication with other teams to make decisions on modeling priorities and strategy
- Producing “preliminary”, “construction” and “as-built” drawing to company standards
- Maintenance of models and drawing files
- Assist with information coordination/management of models and drawings
A qualified candidate will exhibit or have experience with the following characteristics:
- 5 - 10 years of drafting experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD, with demonstrated capabilities of producing quality work in an accurate manner
- Ability to read and understand floor plans
- Ability to meet schedules with minimal guidance while backchecking own work
- Ability to organize work and effectively manage time
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resourceful when responding to time sensitive situations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience with office automation tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals