Our graduate programme will support you in gaining experience across all our core business areas through providing you with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects across the world.
We will support you with a tailored programme allowing you to progress within one of the world’s leading engineering consultancies and so support the development of your potential.
We will support this with the required training and mentoring by a professional engineer who will guide you to meet the objectives for a professional training agreement.
You will be involved in projects or a small portfolio of projects of various sizes which will include the following roles:
- Assessing and understanding project requirements
- Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Visiting projects sites and collecting data, sometimes via measurement
Loadflow , Fault, Stability, Harmonics, Techno-financial
- Analysing and interpreting simulation and test data using industry standard tools
Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge and appreciation of technical engineering codes and practices and taking a 'hands on' role in technical matters both at project level;
To have achieved or expected to achieve or above in electrical engineering (BSc, MSc, Phd).
To be successful on our scheme you should demonstrate the following:
- Team player and willingness to follow instructions
- High level of IT literacy and numeracy skills
- Personal drive
- Adept at own time management
- Self starter
- Seeking to Improve personal knowledge
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- MS Office Package incl. Excel