We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Provides Leadership and ensures quality deliverables for all BIM aspects of the project
- Managing the project BIM Coordinator(s) and BIM / CAD technicians
- Lead BIM Related Meetings (including Kick-Off, Coordination & Review)
- Responsible for compilation of the project BIM Execution Plan, including MIDP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control of models and drawings
- Responsible for compilation of the project Technology Plan
- Configure and manage the project Common Data Environment in accordance with PAS1192, to enable the effective control of engineering design deliverables
- Responsible for planning project BIM deliverables and managing their effective delivery in accordance with the Project Plan and BIM Execution Plan
- Production and management of BIM coordination processes and reports
- Liaises with the client, external project collaborators, MM Project Leaders and design teams
- Identifies and facilitate IT and training requirements
- Leads bid teams to prepare bid documents with BIM requirements
- Works with the Digital Delivery Lead and Sector Leads to build digital capabilities and expertise within the Unit
- Work with the Digital Delivery Lead to realise value gained from innovation, technology and processes, (such as the CDE), to enable the effective management of digital data and information on projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven Leadership ability and able to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and solve problems when working under pressure
- 8 years+ technical experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related subject
- Advanced understanding of BIM processes and proven ability to develop this in others
- Experience and understanding of Project Management and Information Management considerations