We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Producing mechanical design to construction level detail
- Interfacing both internally and with external contracts
- Co-ordination of mechanical design with other M&E disciplines
- Management of work in accordance with programme requirements to deliver drawings and documents as specified in the master deliverables list
- Undertaking design within a 3D CAD environment and management of work through this process with the CAD team
- Delivering design in accordance with the programme
- Reporting on progress against programme
- Review of suppliers technical information
- Act as mentor to junior engineers
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of work related experience
- Strong communication skills and computer literate
- Effective in both verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team environment and willing to travel and work within other cultures
- Self-motivated with good organizational capability and be able to work independently.
- Demonstrate continuing maintenance of professional development and knowledge of current and emerging technical solutions
- Having Professional Engineer registration or other professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Right candidate with additional experience may be considered for Associate position