Form and function - Our landscape design team's core philosophies are environmental enhancement, innovative design and sustainability. We endeavour to create and improve open spaces and wildlife habitats through the design process, ensuring that aesthetic, environmental, engineering and planning considerations are met. Our teams in Cambridge and Leeds are growing, and we are looking for talented landscape architects to help us deliver these key project inputs.
For more information about our environment sector, click here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of environmental and engineering professionals, and support/undertake a range of key tasks, including:
- Site surveys
- Production of landscape and visual impact assessments (LVIA)
- Conceptual and detailed designs (and associated contract drawings), schedules/specifications for landscape/urban design improvement schemes
- Presentation drawings and photomontages for public inquiries and consultation events
- Master's degree or Post Graduate Diploma in landscape architecture
- Licentiate membership of the Landscape Institute
- Understanding of both hard and soft landscape design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp (experience in the use of KeySCAPES, Key Terra-Firma and 3D Studio would be advantageous)
- Full driving licence; willing to travel throughout the UK and internationally as required
- Knowledge of landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) would be advantageous