We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The role will involve working on the examination and assessment of technical, economic, and commercial aspects of various types of energy related projects. Work may involve the following: -
- Due Diligence of electrical infrastructure including electricity transmission and distribution companies, onshore and offshore grid connections, etc.
- Identification of project risks and development of mitigating measures (technical, commercial, financial)
- Informing financial model of electrical infrastructure assets including technical assumptions
- Review and appraisal of capital and operational expenditure plans for electrical infrastructure
- Review and appraisal of operation and maintenance plans and associated contracts
- Loss reduction studies
- Advice to support reorganisation / acquisition of electrical infrastructure businesses
- Construction and operation monitoring
- In addition, the role would involve managing or leading project work and project teams, retaining and developing relationships with clients, and potentially developing new business opportunities.
|Essential competencies / skills:|