Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy employing more than 16,000 staff working in 140 countries and with an annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion. Our breadth of skills, services and global reach makes us one of the world's top players in consultancy solutions for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Mott MacDonald has been working in the Polish market since 2003. Our teams take an active part in foreign and national infrastructure projects. Gdansk office specializes in highways and railways.
We are searching for a Drainage Designer Assistant in our Gdansk office to support Global Design Services (GDS) team. You will liaise with designers and design team in the execution and delivery of project requirements and actively participate in project implementation.
We are seeking Drainage Designer Assistant to join to our team in Gdansk Office.
- Graduate of drainage related faculty at technical university,
- Experience in a similar position is not required,
- Accuracy, meticulousness,
- Ability to analyse and solve problems,
- Teamwork skills,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation,
- Knowledge of English at communicative level.
- Knowledge of Polish will be an asset.
- An interesting and challenging job in an international consulting and engineering company,
- Gaining experience in working on interesting foreign projects,
- We will offer a contract for selected candidates.
- Internal and external training
- Attractive salary adequate to your competencies
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world
- Employee benefits (healthcare, wellbeing)