Energy forms part of Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse portfolio of management, engineering and development consultancy projects. We, at Mott MacDonald, have more than 16,000 multidisciplinary staff working on projects in 150 countries.
Our services, and the variety of work you can be involved with, include:
- owner's engineering (construction supervision and design review)
- lender's engineering (technical due diligence)
- design engineering
- feasibility studies
- project management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
While focus of the Energy unit will be on our expanding business in Thailand and across South East Asia, you will be part of a wider team working on projects across the APNA region.
By joining our team you will have access to the largest, most challenging and innovative projects in this region. The work is extremely varied as will be your role. You will be working in a strong senior energy team with other thermal, solar and wind energy professionals delivering prestigious schemes in South East Asia and elsewhere. You'll receive on the job mentoring, training and development on the above mentioned activities to help you achieve your professional goals.
The role may require travel to other offices in the region.
Our 2018 graduate opportunities in our Bangkok team offer:
- On-going training and development – helping to grow your potential
- Regional and international projects and teams – your chance to discover Mott MacDonald
- Work across disciplines and technologies (Solar, Wind and Thermal) – chose your path
- Progressive increased responsibilities to include project management and involvement in business development activities – where ambition meets opportunity
- bachelor’s engineering degree (GPA 3.00 or above)
- excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g. equivalent to TOEIC score of 750 or above)
- excellent command of the Thai language
- good analytical capabilities
- keen interest in the power and energy sector