Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Mott MacDonald is seeking a water treatment project manager to work with an established team of water/wastewater/reuse engineers in our Lakewood, Colorado office. We are searching for candidates that have the ability and desire to become a key member of our team. Projects include treatment process, pumping, collection, and conveyance facilities.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Manage projects and engineers for water/waste water treatment projects.
- Providing business development support, including assisting with preparing proposals and developing client relationships
- Ability to work independently and with a group to complete assignments as well as manage the entire project.
- Assisting project team members to review and complete planning, design, and construction phase services on municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects, including piping, pumping, and treatment systems
- Preparing technical memoranda, reports, drawings, specifications, and other project related documents
- Completing technical evaluations
- Supporting field investigations and information collection
- Preparing engineering, process, and hydraulic calculations
- Analyzing data, reviewing technical information, conducting technical evaluations, and assisting with process, material, and equipment selection
- Master’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering from an accredited college with a water/wastewater/reuse focus.
- 15 years of total experience in water/wastewater/reuse engineering with at least 5 years in a project management role with a focus in water treatment projects.
- Registered Colorado Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience completing municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projectsBasic knowledge of industry standard computer software (examples include ArcGIS, BioWin, WaterCAD, InfoWater, SewerCAD, and InfoSewer)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic desktop computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Interested in working on a variety of municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals