Mott MacDonald Group is a dynamic and innovative management, engineering and development
consultancy working on landmark projects worldwide. Independent and employee owned, we work in
major sectors including transport, energy, buildings, water and environment.<p dir="ltr" /><p dir="ltr">Mott MacDonald has a highly successful and integrated Transport team across South East Asia with a</p><p dir="ltr">long-term pipeline of world-class project work. Building on this success we are looking for enthusiastic</p><p dir="ltr">and talented team players to join our team in Singapore.</p><p dir="ltr" /><p dir="ltr">This role is for a BIM / CAD Technician to support in the delivery of major infrastructure projects that will help shape the communities in which we live.</p><p dir="ltr" />We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Working as an integral part of the BIM team, initially on Transport projects, your duties will include:
- Production of civil, structural and geotechnical BIM models using Bentley software (e.g. RailTrack, InRoads, Aecosim and/or Microstation) or Autodesk software (Revit, Civil3D, AutoCAD)
- Coordination of the BIM model with other disciplines (using Autodesk Navisworks or Bentley Navigator)
- Leading production of high quality civil, structural and geotechnical drawings using Bentley (Aecosim and/or Microstation) or Autodesk (Revit, AutoCAD)
- Interpreting design intent sketches provided by the project engineers
- Ensuring that company and project specific model and drawing standards are complied with
- Managing the model and drawing submission process
- Assisting with the training of junior technicians
- You will be committed to delivering the highest standards of service and exceptional project outcomes. Your enthusiasm for integrated Digital Design will help the team create cost effective and innovative design outcomes for our clients.
- In return, you will be working on exciting projects and be encouraged to build connections within the Mott MacDonald family, bringing international best practice outcomes to our clients whilst satisfying your career goals.
- The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or Architecture
- Preferably have completed a certified BIM Modelling course
- Hold 8+ years of experience working on Civil / Structural Engineering projects
- Be able to meet project deadlines whilst producing high quality work
- Have experience of managing junior technicians
- Be proficient in the use of Bentley software (e.g. RailTrack, InRoads, Aecosim, Microstation, Navigator) or Autodesk software (Revit, Civil3D, AutoCAD, Navisworks)
- Be familiar with Singapore BCA e-submission guidelines
- Be reliable, self-motivated, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team