Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) have a key role in assisting United Utilities in the delivery of their AMP6 programme of work. We have an exciting opportunity for a Hydraulic Modeller based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
For more information about our Water sector, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
|You will act in a lead role and will work on key projects for a wide range of clients. You will be directly involved in wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility to detailed design stages, in addition to providing technical guidance and support to our clients and our other divisions. You will need to operate with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance.|
- Significant technical experience of wastewater modelling
- Qualified to degree level and Chartered / or working towards Chartership
- Innovative thinker
- Effective communicator - able to put ideas across in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports
- Experience in managing teams, being client facing and leading projects
- Able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals
- In addition, you will have demonstrable experience of the following: - Model build, verification and solution development - Manhole, CCTV and flow surveys - Flooding alleviation, CSO and water quality schemes - Sewer rehabilitation - SUDS - Info Works CS - GIS software (preferably MapInfo) - Model reviewing and checking