Our Transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in three key sectors of Rail, Highways and Aviation.
We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia and supporting other parts of the Transportation business across the globe.
Our vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide ranging consultancy as ‘credible’ and ‘preferred’ for our existing and new clients.
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunities company.
We are actively seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior land consultant to join our land advisory team in Croydon. The focus of this exciting new role and opportunity is to help build the growing business and to manage the delivery of detailed, high quality land ownership information for our clients.
- Manage land ownership data using Mott MacDonald’s internal land and property database
- Manage production of the Book of Reference and supporting documents for Standing Orders
- Assist with training teams of Land Referencers in delivering high quality and detailed
- Books of Reference and associated documents
- Manage stakeholder engagement; liaising with land and property owners, resident’s associations, land agents, local authorities and solicitors
- Overseeing onsite land referencing and engaging with affected land owners
- Working with our GIS specialists to interpret spatial data and produce detailed Land Ownership plans
- Ensure client requests are dealt with in a timely, professional and quality manner
- Maintain the internal project documentation
- Assist the Project Director in producing bids and other business development opportunities
- Client interfacing
- Contribute to the wider team and organization through project work when requested
Geography Bachelor’s degree or in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working on land information procurement and management for transportation and Desired academic, professional qualifications and experience
- Demonstrable success in role requiring high degree of multi-tasking and problem-solving infrastructure schemes
- Demonstrable success in role requiring high degree of multi-tasking and problem solving
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Statutory Processes, Land Referencing
- and Standing Orders and Land & Property Industry
- Experience of managing land referencing teams and delivering a successful Book of Reference for Hybrid Bill, TWAO, DCO, CPO schemes
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated and conscientious and able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible, enthusiastic and positive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Confident and capable of working on own initiative
- Full clean UK driving license and a willingness to travel to land referencing locations
- Management and negotiation of access for survey