Mott MacDonald has extensive experience in all aspects of wastewater and sludge treatment, encompassing all sizes of treatment plant, innovative and conventional technologies, and physical and biological treatment processes.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will be working in a multi-cultural team and expected to be involved in:
- Local Design Management and delivery of moderate to complex water/wastewater network pumping station and treatment facilities.
- Review, advise and provide endorsements for designs completed by MM.
- Provide training to graduate to senior level peers.
- Utilise existing networks of water industry resources such as existing and potential clients, professional associations, manufacturers and contractors for business development opportunities.
- Provide technical input in the delivery of D&B projects, including onsite supervision support where required.
- Assisting with authoring proposals (technical approach, project team, relevant experience, schedule, fee, local economic development requirements).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Professional Engineer (Mechanical) certification (Singapore)
- 12+ years of utilities/water/wastewater system design experience.
- Experience writing technical proposals and reports.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with Clients, Contractors and Utilities Authorities.
- Strong desire to assist in developing water/wastewater business.
- Proven track record in delivering outputs to tight timeframes and within fixed budgets.
- Experience in designing for PUB projects, including PUB standard specifications and details (preferred).
- Previous experience working in South-East Asia (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in identifying new project opportunities (preferred).