Mott MacDonald has extensive experience in all aspects of wastewater and sludge treatment, encompassing all sizes of treatment plant, innovative and conventional technologies, and physical and biological treatment processes.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will be working in a multi-cultural team and expected to be involved in:
- Provision of technical and coordination support to civil and water resource engineers within the SEA Water team.
- Provision of support on producing bids and production of technical reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Ms Excel and Ms Word
- Demonstrable interest in water sector including university electives
- Good verbal communication
- Strong desire to learn and develop in a team of experienced engineers
- Internships/experience in the water sector (Preferred)
- University courses in drainage, hydraulics, Geotech, structural, network modelling and/or GIS.
- Ability to work within confines of timeframes and fixed budgets.
- Self motivating.