The availability of water, in the right quantity and quality, is vital to meet the ever-growing demand for domestic, agricultural, hydropower and recreational purposes. We provide specialist hydrological and hydrogeological services to clients around the world, for applications ranging from finding new water supplies for cities or irrigated farms, to optimising the performance of water infrastructure, and understanding the impact of climate change on water availability.
If you are passionate about delivering sustainable solutions in the world of water, then we may have a place for you in our Cambridge team. This position can be offered on either a full-time or a part-time basis.
For more information about our water sector, click here. We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Rainfall-runoff modelling and analysis
- Water resources modelling and analysis
- Water resources planning
- Water quality modelling and analysis
- Water company deployable output assessments, including impact of climate change
- Flood hydrology modelling and analysis
- MSc in hydrology or related subject
- Some professional experience in a consultancy environment
- Independent and highly motivated self-starter
- Numerate, with an interest in data analysis and/or programming
- Ability to produce high quality reports