This is a 6 months contract role with the option to extend.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter – to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role. The application deadline is Friday 22nd June when applications will be reviewed by the team to shortlist for interviews.
If you have any questions or need to send us your application in a different format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Define and share:
- Define deliverables, resource requirements and work plans for projects.
- Dissemination of project success criteria to the project team and stakeholders.
- Production of project plans and associated documentation.
- Managing, scheduling and updating project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identification and resolution of issues and conflicts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Development and distribution of project progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Liaison with project stakeholders.
We are looking for a customer/end user focused project coordinator or project manager with good commercial experience in delivering IT projects. Using your excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills, you’ll work effectively within the team to deliver projects within budget and on time. You’ll have a flair for communicating with project stakeholders and be tenacious in dealing with shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Although we aren’t looking for a technical engineer here, a good understanding of IT and business processes is required and we’re ideally looking for someone with a degree or equivalent in Information Management or related discipline and any accreditations within Project Management such as Prince2 would be desirable.
A familiarity with Microsoft products; Excel, MS Projects, Office and Windows, would hold you in good stead to hit the ground running in this position. <o:p></o:p>